Thursday, April 17, 2014

Ten Light Bulb Jokes

How many Christian Scientists does it take to screw in a light bulb? Zero. They just pray to God for light.

How many Members of Congress does it take to screw in a light bulb? Only one, but the light bulb now costs $34.95.

How many Hollywood Agents does it take to screw in a light bulb? I don't know yet. Let me look at the contracts. I'll have my people call your people.

How many Proctologists does it take to screw in a light bulb? One, but I don't think you're gonna like where he wants to screw it.

How many Method Actors does it take to screw in a light bulb? One, but what's my motivation?


How many Therapists does it take to screw in a light bulb? Now, when you say it's dark, what do you mean by that?

How many Public Bus Drivers does it take to screw in a light bulb? One, but only if you have the exact change.

How many Police Officers does it take to screw in a light bulb? Four. One to screw in the light bulb, one to beat on you with a flashlight, one to confiscate the video of the you getting beat on with a flashlight, and one to give you a ticket for being in the dark without a licence.

How many Prima Donnas does it take to screw in a light bulb? You want me to do what? I'm out of here!

How many Marlon Brando Impersonators does it take to screw in a light bulb? Two. One to screw in the light bulb and one to get the butter.

No comments:

Post a Comment